1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of the data and of the internal data protection officer
This privacy information applies for the processing of data by:
International Claims Recovery
Phone: +49 40 32 57 87-79
Fax: +49 40 32 57 87-78
The I.C.R. GmbH’s internal data protection officer can be contacted via the above address, FAO Ms. Dreger, by phone: +49 (0)40 – 325787-79 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storing of personal data and the kind and purpose of their use
When you interact with our website www.icr-gmbh.com your browser automatically transfers information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby collected automatically and saved until automatized deletion:
- Your device’s IP-address
- Date and time of accessing our website
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- The website used for accessing our website (referrer URL)
- The browser you use and maybe your device’s system software and the name of your access provider.
We use the above data for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of an unobstructed connection establishment with the website
- Guarantee of convenient use of the website
- Analysis of the system security and its dependability
- More administrative purposes
The data processing is legally based on Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Our legitimate interest results from the above mentioned purposes for the data collection. In no case, will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of data
Transfer of your personal data to third parties for other than the following purposes does not take place.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties, if:
- You have explicitly given us your consent to do so according to Art. 6 subsection 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- The transfer, according to Art. 6 subsection 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, is necessary for the enforcement, the exertion or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing interest requiring protection in not having your data transferred
- There is a legal obligation to transfer the data according to Art. 6 subsection 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR
- The transfer is legal and, according to Art. 6 subsection 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR, necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information that is generated in correlation with the specific device in use. This does not mean, however, that we thereby acquire knowledge about your identity.
On the other hand we use temporary cookies for optimizing user-friendliness that are stored on your device for a particular time. When visiting our website again to access our services it will automatically be informed that you have accessed our website before, which data you have entered and which settings you have chosen, so you do not have to type them in again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the above purposes in order to protect our legal interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 subsection 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, set up your browser as to not have cookies saved on your device or to get notified whenever a new cookie is placed on your device. If you deactivate cookies completely, however, you may have limited access only to the features of our website.
5. Plugins und Tools
Google Web Fonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for standardized representation of fonts. When accessing a website your browser loads the required web fonts in your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
In order to do so your browser needs to access the Google servers. Thereby Google receives information about your IP-address’s visit of our website. The use of Google web fonts serves the uniform and appealing representation of our online services. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 subsection 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, one of your device’s standard fonts will be used.
6. Your legal rights
You are entitled to:
- Request information about your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 Especially you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients who have gotten and get access to your data and the scheduled time for which your data is saved. You may also request information about the existence of the right of correction, deletion, limitation of processing or withdrawal, the existence of the right to complain and information about the origin of your data, if it was not generated by us, about the existence of an automatized decision-making, including profiling, and sound information about their details.
- Request immediate correction of untrue personal data of yours, which we have saved, or its completion according to Art 16. GDPR.
- Request that personal data of yours, which we have saved, is deleted, if the processing is not necessary for the exertion of the right to freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exertion or defense of legal claims according to Art 17 GDPR.
- Request, according to Art. 18 GDPR, the processing of your personal data to be limited, if you contest the data’s correctness, if the processing is illegal and we do not longer need them, but you object to their deletion as you need them for enforcement, exertion or defense of legal claims, or if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing according to Art. 21
- Request to receive a copy of the personal data that has been made available to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to have this copy transmitted to another person responsible according to Art 20. GDPR.
- Withdraw the consent you have granted us any time according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR. This entails that we may not proceed with the processing of your data in the future, since it relies on your consent.
- Complain at a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence, of your workplace or of our registered office.
7. Your right to withdraw
If your personal data is being processed on the grounds of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 subsection 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have according to Art. 21 GDPR the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, but only if reasons exist that result from your special situation or if the withdrawal is directed against direct mail. In case of direct mail you have a general right to withdraw that we grant you without statement of a special situation.
If you want to exercise your right to withdraw or to object please send an e-mail to email@example.com.